
Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake With White Chocolate Mousse.

Black Forest Cake. One of the best cakes ever created. My favorite.

Made the number "25" instead of shoving 25 candles into the cake and ruining its beauty.

The Chocolate Bundt Cake Lacey made me and brought to work. She wanted me to write: "My besty made this for me." But I told her that she doesn't read my blog so she doesn't get that! Someone tell her that it is normal for people to blog about food! She just doesn't understand!
Yes this is all the weight-gaining sweets I've been given in 4 days. I think everyone secretly hates me and are trying to get me to gain some weight. I don't know why but I don't plan on doing that anytime soon! I'm planning on proving my hypothesis that there can be really amazing chefs that are thin! I'm tired of hearing the whole "only fat chefs are great chefs"! I'm a damn good cook and I will not get fat!
So things I have learned this year and plan on living by: Going with my gut and sticking to what I want, even if it hurts me.
I'm unfortunately not going to Morocco anymore, but planning a trip up to San Francisco to visit my Rararosa! I'm also planning on making a trip to my birthplace, Chicago, IL and visiting my friend Pam, whom I have not seen since jr. high. Wow, how time flies by fast! AND...BREAKING NEWS...It is official! Just got off the phone with my friend and not only have we made the decision to go to Puerto Rico in the summer (not Costa Rica because I don't think I want to be in the rainforest during the rain season), we are also going to my one dream come true, Guyana! I have been wanting to go there SO BADLY before it becomes a more developed country and a place where people start to travel to. I am so excited that words cannot express how ecstatic I am!
There you have it. My life so far as a 25 year old. Oh how exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment