A friend of mine sent me this blog link: Solitary Wanderer the other day after mentioning my thoughts/nervousness on a big plan/dream I have in mind for 2013. I was instantly inspired to look into my plans more after taking just one look at his friend, Aleah's blog page, even before reading a few of her posts. Just looking at pictures and reading stories made me miss the backpacker trail more than I already do. So check her page out and get inspired!
and it almost feels like I'm starting over each time I purchase plane tickets since it's not constantly happening. I always forget that feeling nervous is sometimes or most of the time, a good thing. That it means I am doing something right and just need a gentle push in the direction my eyes are set on. Unfortunately, unless plans change, which I'm not sure they will, I won't be picking out my window seats on any planes this year in hopes of making 2013 a good year. Patience is a virtue!! Or we'll just have to wait and see. ;)
Anyway, for fun, I'll mention one of her posts that sparked my attention: A Girl Who Travels... Noticed there were a lot of hits so thought that I would just see what this is all about. I've seen a few of these, different subjects of course, online but never really looked into any of them. I like to do what I want and normally don't follow things or ideas unless it is a useful learning experience. :-p As a 'girl and a traveler', I thought this was cute, a little too intense towards the end, but cute. I looked at it more for personality-wise, not do what this post tells you to do.
2 comments:
Wait, when are you leaving? Where.. The Philippines? Fill me in girl.
~Nicole-eo
Nicoleeeeoleeeeeooo! Sometime next year..Thinking Peru now! We'll catch up!
Post a Comment