I have a hot minute before I head on out to Cardio Hula-Hooping! You know it! So I'm learning Korean at work from some of my preschoolers and one of the girls I work with (To make sure we are all saying everything right!). An interesting way to learn a new language. It also means I need to keep up with my Spanish so I'm not falling behind for my trip next year. I came across a website like the "I love you" website I wrote about earlier this year, but about the word "hello". (I did learn "I love you" in Korean----Saranghay and in writing too.
Anyway, I'm encouraging my preschoolers to learn new words in other languages so I'm encouraging all to look at the website and say hello to someone in a different language! I love people who are openminded and positive about life and the people living in this world.
http://www.wikihow.com/Say-Hello-in-Different-Languages
Ahn nyong ha sae yo! *Also Korean, and informal, ahn nyeong; the only other word I know how to write and say in Korean!
1 comment:
That's cool! I love learning about different cultures and languages.
Post a Comment