Monday, May 11, 2009

I've come to realize that...

I want to GO BACK to South America and finish my journey.
I work too hard sometimes.
I open up too easily.
I really want my own kitchen NOW (and place for that matter too)!
I need out of my area.
I want to know what the future holds for me now.
I have so many questions that I want answered.
I should turn regrets into life lessons, but it is so hard.
maybe my intuition works for others and not for me.
I only want mature, non-dramatic conversations.
drama-free is the way to be!
honesty is always the best policy. Please just be honest.
I am worth it.
there is no one like me.
I want to run in more races. And I want to start moving up to 10k and 1/2 marathons.
I need more variety.
I love similarities.
I am a forgiving person.
I will always give you a chance.
I love adventure.
almost all the fears I had here before traveling throughout South America are no longer fears now. :-P
I would really like to go repelling down mountains now!
there is more searching that needs to be done out of the country. Good food awaits!
some things get harder each time.
maybe I should organize my recipes and cookbook collection.
I don't know if I should follow my heart or my head.
I love myself just the way I am.
I love my independence but I wouldn't mind giving up just a little of it.
the te con leche here DEFINITELY DOES NOT compare to the te con leche that I had in Argentina.
I really want to compete on Dancing With the Stars!
I know what I want.
I do what I want!
there are times when I just want to run until my thoughts just flow out of my head.
there are so many things I want to do in life.
I love my heart.
I have so much to give.
I am not looking to just receive.
yes, there are things I wish I could erase or do-over. And that is okay.
there is so much to do and not enough time to do it all.
I want to go where no one else has gone before.
I really just want to dance.
I have passion.
I have good friends in my life.
I am unique.

No comments:

Foodie LoVe

Backpacker LoVe