Saturday, November 8, 2008

It's a start..

My first blog...HELLO to all who will be reading (if any!).

Anyways, this blog is for me to just open up about my thoughts on love, life, my travels (have really only been to Catalina Island in recent years, but will soon expand my horizons to different places), and FOOD...the good, the bad, and what you should and should NOT try (the only thing on my mind at the moment is sea urchin...do NOT try it! Did not like it much but try escargot. It is definitely worth trying!)

I'm also looking forward to my VERY FIRST backpacking experience throughout South America in early 2009!! Over a month of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Guyana, and Falkland Island! I am SO excited about this experience and really cannot focus on anything else! I can't wait for the Andes Mountains, Falkland Island, the tango in Argentina, Buenos Aires, yerba mate, Copacabana beach, Carnival, Rio de Janeiro, the samba in Brazil, the AMAZON RAINFOREST (my dream!!), Iguazu Falls, Georgetown, the people, the FOOD, the nightlife, the appreciation, and just experiencing new things that I will NEVER see in CA or the United States, for that matter. ADVENTUROUS is my middle name! :o)

¡Vive una vida por completo de la aventura!

No comments:

Foodie LoVe

Backpacker LoVe